Reinforcement-rollmesh type STALERMATA
Rollmesh type STALERMATA® are rebars automatically connected with binding wire, which are put according to a project in the form of a roll ready to unfold. The longitudinal and then crosswise unfolding of STALRMATA creates mesh with required dimensions.
STALERMATA® can be applied wherever there is a need for reinforcement of flat surfaces (including vertical). In particular there are found effective in large-space, industrial building engineering as well as in reinforcing rail and road embankment.
Advantages of STALERMATA
- it reduces labour costs down to 3-4 employees
- reduction of time needed for reinforcement by 70 % in relation to traditional method
- reduction of material steel needed for reinforcement by 30% in relation to reinforcement by traditional meshes
- total construction time is reduced by 30%
- no special transport is necessary
We use in production process materials which have certificates according to norm NS 3576-1.It is B500NC grade.
We have NORDCERT certificate for cutting, bending and de-coiling of reinforcing steel, for tack welding of reinforcing steel and for welding of pile cages.
Staler also has implemented a quality system in accordance with EN ISO 9001.
If you have any questions, inquiries do not hesitate to contact us.