Veidekke Entreprenør has during the course of the autumn been awarded new contracts in the Follo region worth NOK 203 million excluding VAT. "We have been handed a number of demanding tasks and will build several commercial and residential properties in the municipalities of Ski, Oppegård, Ås and Oslo," says district manager Per-Inge Heen.
"These are good times for us in Veidekke in our part of the country. This is also why we are building new offices for ourselves in Ås. And because of increasing number of contracts and some of our employees are taking retirement the next years, we will recruit around 15 craftsmen and almost the same number of officials in the next three to four years," says district manager Heen.
"The Follo region is a growth area, and we are enjoying the benefits. We have local employees and are a local contractor, even though we also are a part of the Veidekke Group. The latter gives us flexibility and strength, so although there is a lot going on, we are of course interested in discussing new contracts with developers," Heen concludes.
New projects in Follo:
- Two blocks of flats with a total of 56 flats in Oppegård municipality for Hansa Selvaag Kornmoenga AS. Completion in April 2013.
- Ås Kvartal 5, combined commercial and residential project for Ås Sentrum AS. Completion in November 2012.
- Ground and foundation work and concrete framework for new commercial building for MD Eiendom in Åsveien 11 in Ski. Completion in May 2012.
- Ski Bygg 2011 is a warehouse extension with Ski Bygg Gruppen as principal. Completion in December 2011.
- Munkerudstubben, 12 flats for Munkerud ANS c/o Urbanium AS at Southern Nordstrand in Oslo. Completion in July 2012.