Triple Offset and Double Block and Bleed (DBB) Butterfly Valves for high pressure.
Tomoe Tritec Triple Offset Butterfly Valves
Tomoe Tritec Triple Offset Butterfly Valves for offshore use. Tomoe is world leader on high pressure zero leakage butterfly valves.
- 2” - 60” for 150# and 300#
- Up to 48” for fully rated 1500# and downrated 2500#
- High Pressure
- Metal seal, zero leakage
- Opererates with small actuators
- Bi-directional bubble tight shutoff
- Field Replaceable Seat and Seal (change seat and disk in field with standard tools)
Applications Tomoe Tritec Triple Offset Butterfly Valves
- Hydrocarbon systems
- Salt Water
Double Isolation Butterfly Valves (DBB)
- 2 Tritect Valves with Bleed in between.
- Adequate double mechanical barrier which seal regardsless line pressure upstream/downstream.
- 2 seats and 2 disks for uni- or bidirectional flow.
- 2 seats and 1 disk for compact design.
- The valve could replace gate- or ball valves where flow rates allows for it.
Advantage of Butterfly Isolering Valves:
- Large cost reductions.
- High weight reduction.
- Tomoe Tritec for all body styles: RF, RTJ, BW as well as Norsok IX Compect flange.
- Materials from Norsok M650 approved foundries when required.
- Long experience with delveries to Norwegian shelf and installed base.
Designed to API609, BS5155, ANSI B16.34/ASME VIII
Inherently firesafe, firetested to BS6755 part 2 / API6FA / API607
- Temperature from -196 to +815 C / Cryogenic Tritec BS6364 / LNG