- FAST RSQ, subsidiary of PALFINGER NED-DECK, has received a prestigious order from Sentinel Marine Ltd.
- Order to supply UK Offshore Operators Association (UKOOA) compliant launch and recovery systems with daughter craft / rescue boats for four emergency response and rescue vessels
- Contract signed at Offshore Europe exhibition in Aberdeen last week
PALFINGER NED-DECK and its subsidiary FAST RSQ are proud to announce the receipt of a prestigious order from Sentinel Marine Ltd in Aberdeen. The order is to supply UKOOA compliant rescue equipment for four emergency response and rescue vessels (ERRVs), which will include:
- One 7 m aluminium fast rescue craft, type FRSQ 700 A
- One 10 m aluminium daughter craft, type FRSQ 1000 A
- One PRH 35H FRC davit
- One PRH 75AP daughter craft davit
“This order allows PALFINGER NED-DECK to maintain its hold on the davit sector for ERRVs and the company has also announced the arrival of its subsidiary FAST RSQ, which is incorporating all the latest designs and regulations in the daughter craft market with a focus on custom-made cabin designs for the aluminium FRSQ 1000 A daughter craft. This order not only displays the strength of the PALFINGER MARINE branding, it also shows the intent of Sentinel Marine to provide its fleet with these cutting-edge rescue craft and its focus on operating expenses,” says Alexander Schouten, commercial director at PALFINGER NED-DECK.
To read the full press release and other news from Palfinger, please visit their website.