ATA carnet , clearance , free trade , and document requirements for cross -border transport
Topics that will be covered:
- ATA carnet .
- How to use the customs document ATA carnet for the temporary admission of goods?
- Certification . Some of the certification of export documents.
- Customs clearance process . What exactly is a customs and how it happens ?
- Free trade - duty-free importation . What requirements must be met to obtain duty-free access to countries Norway has embargoed ?
- Document Requirements . What documents are required for cross -border shipments and how do these look?
- Words / phrases . Review of the various customs technical terms.
- Export Restrictions strategic goods . What is strategic goods and what permissions are required for exports from Norway ?
- " Pitfalls ". Reaction Methods from the government of breaking the rules and what the business should do to fulfill government requirements ?
- Morten Högberg , Department Manager - Customs (LHR FZ ) . He is head of the customs department in Oslo. Høgberg holds publican and worked 13 years in the customs service on a wide field before joining Kuehne and Nagel
- Brit Amundsen , Director of ATA disputes in Oslo Chamber of Commerce
- Rune Rolfsen , responsible for finance and ATA carnet and certification center in Oslo Chamber of Commerce It will be served a simple sandwich lunch during the seminar.
To read more about the event, visit Oslo Chamber of Commerce.