Norwegian Deck Machinery (NDM) is proud to announce that we have signed another contract with Kleven Maritime for delivery of deck machinery to a VS485 PSV design vessel. We will supply the same equipment as we deliver to the VS485 PSV vessels which Kleven Verft are building for REM Offshore. The vessel will be outfitted at Myklebust Verft and will be newbuilding no. 353.
NDM will deliver the following equipment:
• Two (2) off hydraulic Anchor Winches
• Two (2) off Chain Stoppers
• Two (2) off Hydraulic Tugger winches
• Two (2) off hydraulic Capstans
• Six (6) off Hydraulic Cargo Securing Winches
• One (1) off Hydraulic power pack (HPU)
The equipment is scheduled for delivery in Q1 2012. We are grateful to continue a good relationship with Kleven Maritime.
Attachment: Illustration showing the vessel being built for REM Offshore. New building 353 will be equal to this one.