In 2014, Norwegian enterprises had a turnover of 8 billion in equipment and services for the renewable energy market.
Fred. Olsen Ocean topped Export Credit Norway and Teknisk Ukeblad's list of the ten most significant Norwegian companies within the international renewables industry. Last year Fred. Olsen Ocean traded for more than a half billion NOK in the European renewable market.
Top Ten List
1. Fred. Olsen Ocean ( 1.527 billion NOK - Wind power , onshore & offshore )
2. DNV GL ( 1196 billion NOK - Renewables , consulting )
3. Scatec Solar (EPC) (972 mill NOK - Solar )
4. Aibel ( 800 mill NOK - Offshore wind )
5. Norsun ( 521 million NOK. - Solar )
6. Elkem Solar ( 390 million NOK. - Solar )
7. ABB ( 300 million NOK - Wind and Solar )
8. Rainpower ( 260 million NOK. - Hydropower )
9. Draka Norsk Kabel ( 252 million NOK - Wind power )
10. 3b Fibreglass Norway ( 240 million NOK - Wind power )