Henrik O. Madsen is chair of the Research Council's new Executive Board. (Photo: DNV GL) Board members:
- Henrik O. Madsen, Chair (Chief Executive Officer, DNV GL)
- Edel Oddny Elvevoll, Deputy Chair (Dean Faculty of Biosciences, Fisheries and Economics, UiT The Arctic University of Norway)
- Anne Lise Fimreite (Pro-Rector, University of Bergen)
- Eli Aamot (Manager, Plant Integrity, Heidrun, Statoil).
- Gunnar Bovim, (Rector, Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Sverre Gotaas (Director at Kongsberg Gruppen)
- Mette Halskov Hansen (Professor, University of Oslo)
- Jarle Møen (Professor, Norwegian School of Economics)
- Øyvind Fylling-Jensen (CEO, Nofima AS, Tromsø)
Deputy board members:
- Marianne Synnes (Rector, Aalesund University College)
- Ole Ringdal (President, International Research Institute of Stavanger)
“It is always exciting when a new Executive Board is appointed,” says Arvid Hallén, Director General of the Research Council of Norway. “The Executive Board is the Research Council’s highest authority, and plays a key role in an institution such as this. I look forward to continuing to expand the close cooperation that the administration of the Research Council has always had with its highest governing body. I also wish to congratulate the new members of the Board on their appointments,” the Director General added.
The employees' representative on the new Executive Board is Ane Marte Rasmussen, Special Adviser for the Division for Society and Health.