enCap will be presenting in Barcelona on December 11 2007 as one of the finalists for the European Venture Contest 2007.
enCap will be presenting in Barcelona on December 11 2007 as one of the finalists for the European Venture Contest 2007. From 500 registrations, 17 finalists have been selected on the grounds of their;
- - Breakthrough innovation in technology or services
- - International potential to change an industry and a market
- - Competitive advantage relative to current and evolving set of competitors
- - Value creation and realisation
- - Achievements, and
- - Fit of the management team
‘We are thrilled to be in the final, and being selected as a finalist in the European Venture Contest 2007 is an important recognition of our achievements so far and of the market potential of our technology.’ says Christian Testman, Chairman of enCap AS.
‘enCap is establishing an international expansion and the European Venture Contest is an excellent venue for presenting enCap to potential partners and investors.’
More information: http://www.europeanventureinstitute.eu/