In 2013, a joint programme board was established for the Research Council of Norway’s research programmes on Mental Health and Alcohol and Drug Research. Now, the two programmes will be holding their first joint national conference.
The objective of the conference is to disseminate knowledge about these fields of research, both nationally and internationally, while creating networking opportunities between researchers and research groups. The aim is also to provide a forum where researchers can participate actively by sharing their findings, ideas and information about future projects.
- Professor Robin Room, University of Melbourne
- Professor Menno Witter, Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience and the Centre for Neural Computation, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Professor Ole A. Andreassen, University of Oslo
- Professor Willy Pedersen, University of Oslo
- Professor Gunnar Morken, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Deputy Director General Arne Holte, Norwegian Institute of Public Health
To find out more, please visit the Research Council of Norway's website here.