Global Enforcement of Corruption is on the Rise and Scandinavian Companies are facing a Period of Increased Scrutiny over their Local and Overseas Practices.
The Scandinavian Anti-Corruption Compliance Community meets in Copenhagen on 25-26 November 2014.
Here are 5 reasons you cannot afford to miss the Anti-Corruption–Scandinavia Edition:
1. Exclusive Q&A discussions: ØKOKRIM, Norway; Serious Economic Crime (SOK), Denmark and the Swedish National Anti-Corruption Crime Unit, anti-corruption enforcement priorities, what they mean for your organisation and how to incorporate them into your internal procedures to limit your exposure
2. First hand: Export Credit Agencies talk about conducting corruption risk assessment when doing business in high risk markets: how to reconcile your internal risk assessment with that of your export credit agency
3. Take away innovative and implementable tools from leading companies to establish and maintain a market-leading global anti-corruption programme. Industry sectors include Oil & Gas, Pharma, Aerospace & Defence, Engineering, Constructions, Car Manufacturing, and Telecommunications etc.
4. Cutting edge discussions about areas of your internal controls that should be enhanced to ensure that your company’s transactions are recorded with proper oversight and approval to avoid violations
5. Complete and refine your conference experience with this Practical and Interactive Working Group on:
“Effective Anti-Corruption Due Diligence for Implementing and Monitoring a Risk-Based Compliance Programme for Third Parties, Business Partners and Transactions”
Sign up for what is regarded as the must-attend event in 2014 for the Scandinavia Anti-Corruption Community
Other companies are signing up group of people from the Legal, Compliance, Ethics and Internal Audit Departments – GROUP DISCOUNTS ARE AVIALABLE!
There is a discount of 15% off the conference fees for the members of Nortrade. The priority code to use when registering is 516L15.S.
To sign up, click here.
To see the full programme, click here.