Relations and cooperation in the Arctic is focus when STORVIK & CO consultants takes part in the IVth Murmansk International Business Week on 16-20 November, 2014 arranged by the Government of the Murmansk Region.
Storvik & Co offers consulting guidance and support in taking part in and following up the biggest international business event in the Murmansk Region. The event attracts much attention from countries suich as Norway, Finland, the Faroe Islands, France, Spain, Canada, Netherlands and RSA. The focus is relations and cooperation in the Arctic.
Storvik has a record of more than 20 years of successful international business consulting and project management. This is mainly within the scope of business development, nuclear safety, oil & gas, environment, energy efficiency etc. The group is represented in 8 locations in Norway, Finland and Russia, with an extensive net of associated partners experienced in relevant areas. They promise a qualified, effective, responsible and confidential approach to any requirements made by participating companies.
Storvik & Co offers the following services in relation to the event:
- Arranging your visit within the Murmansk Region (transfer, travel, hotel),
- Arranging your participation in the events of interest,
- Arranging B2B meetings with relevant authorities and businesses,
- Representing your company at the events/meetings of interest,
- Future contacts and actions plan,
- Interpreting and translation.
For more information contact: email@example.com.