The Norwegian Seafood Council announed last week the formation of their Chef's Culinary Board.
The board is set up to unite chefs within the secotr from chefs across the US to unify their efforts to promote Nordic Cusisine.
Members of the Norwegian Seafood Chef's Culinary Board include:
• Todd Gray – owner and chef of Equinox in Washington D.C.
• Jamie Malone – chef of Sea Change in Minneapolis
• Kevin Sbraga – owner and chef of Sbraga in Philadelphia
• Geoffrey Reed – chef of Plaj in San Francisco
• Patty Rasmussen – owner and chef of Tre Kronor in Chicago
• Larry Anderson – owner and chef of Tre Kronor in Chicago
To read more, please visit the Norwegian Seafood Council website.