Would you like to work at the head office of an international company?
Q-Free is a company with high level of competence and great ambitions. The installation department team is the operational front-end of Q-Free. We deliver projects around the world in a highly dynamic environment. In the role as Project and Installation Manager you will be working with the latest technology of network and deployment systems , and have the opportunity to work and grow within a strong andprofessionalteam.
- Contact with Customers regarding technical and installation related matters
- Installation Management, liaison with subcontractors
- Perform logistics planning, manage reception of materials and equipment, storage and distribution to site.
- Liaise with Project Manager, Procurement, and other project team members, and contribute to the total projects success
- Ensure deliveries according to contract with focus on time, cost and quality.
- Bid/Sales support and Budgeting
- BSc/MSc from college or university; preferably with electrical or automation engineering. Professional experience and/or additional education in economics is a plus
- Team development, leadership and management of people
- Documented experience in work management/planning, budgeting and reporting
- Detailed knowledge of electrical disciplines , including calculations, Norwegian and international regulations, and documentation methodology.
Favorable with knowledge of radio and / or automation systems / installations.
- The candidate should possess good collaboration skills, be result orientated and hold reliable reporting routines on both economy and project progress.
- Confident with Office programs, CAD environment (AutoCAD, MS Visio) and general OS handling
- Strong Norwegian and English language skills, both orally and in writing
- Driver license class B
Relevant, professional experience can compensate lack of formal education for a preferred candidate.
We offer a job in a progressive company with top competence, great ambitions and competitive conditions.Some travelling should be expected, domestic and international.
Submit your application on www.q-free.com/jobs/
If you want to know more, call Hroar Pedersen at +47 959 824 11
or mail Hroar.Pedersen@q-free.com.