Asst. Sales Manager in Singapore
- Take responsibility to serve existing and new customers in Singapore
- Service/spare parts sales as well as new boat sales
- Take charge of the whole sales process from marketing via quotations to order.
- Follow up orders in close co-operation workshop and/or production in Norway
- Possibility to handle other markets in the region
- A background from sales of technical products to the marine industry.
- Fluent in English is and Chinese is pre-requisite.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a small but dynamic and ambitious team.
- Be able to communicate with technical and sales support in Norway
- Find professional and personal fulfilment in being part of building a strong team whilst developing Maritime Partner’s business in Asia.
- Knowledge of CRM (Superoffice) and Navision a plus
We want you to have high energy, be down to earth, a strong team player with good people skills. You should be able to handle many things at the same time and be self-driven in your daily work. This is an excellent opportunity for a sales person to build a career with a strong international brand in the marine industry in an exciting and dynamic market environment.
For more information about the position please contact Arne Dybvik, telephone +65 9820 1095 or e-mail applications with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org