We are looking for a Manager, Services for Offshore Mooring and Loading Competence Centre, Global Lifecycle Support, to be located in Arendal, Norway.
In this position you will be reporting to Director, Offshore Mooring and Loading Competence Centre (OML CC) and be part of the Competence Centre management team. You will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service team, managing and distributing the work within the team to provide excellent customer service and to promote this throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the service crew and
supporting functions with the daily work running in an efficient and profitable manner.
This position is an important part of OML CC.
Key tasks and accountabilities:
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through
- Keep ahead of industrys developments and apply best practices to areas of
- Personnel responsibility within the group
- Cost control and budget responsible
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Recruit, mentor and develop personnel with service focus and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
You have a Bachelor degree within business or technology. You have proven working experience as a customer service manager and experience in providing customer service support. You have excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques and the ability to think strategically and to lead and motivate your team. You have a strong customer
focus and you do not compromise on HSE matters.
You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
For further information please contact Geir Roland, tel: +47 911 17 869, e-mail:
Please send your application, CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org by
27 September 2015. www.macgregor.com
MacGregor shapes the offshore and marine industries by offering world-leading engineering solutions and services with a strong portfolio of MacGregor, Hatlapa, Porsgrunn, Pusnes and Triplex brands. Shipbuilders, owners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor.
MacGregor solutions and services for handling marine cargoes, vessel operations, offshore loads, crude/ LNG transfer and offshore mooring are all designed to perform with the sea. www.macgregor.com
MacGregor is part of Cargotec. Cargotec¿s sales totalled approximately EUR 3.4 billion in 2014 and it employs approximately 11,000 people. Cargotec¿s class B shares are quoted on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com