DOF SUBSEA AS is a leading provider of integrated subsea solutions to the offshore oil and gas industry around the world. We own and operate a world class fleet of offshore vessels, ROVs (Remote Operated Vehicles) and subsea systems. By combining expertise and technology, we deliver a variety of offshore projects. So, in turn we offer a challenging and exciting platform for you to achieve your preferred career direction. DOF Subsea AS is part of the DOF ASA Group.
We are currently looking for an experienced leader with extensive background from the offshore, oil and gas industry to become our new Chief Operating Officer and join our Executive team. The COO reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and is responsible for the company’s day-to-day operating activities, including revenue and sales growth; expense, cost and margin control; and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management. The COO will also have the entire operational responsibility for DOF Subsea on a strategic level.
The COO will have key relationships with internal stakeholders globally and externally with Clients, Subcontractor and Suppliers, Industry Associations, Professional Associations and Statutory and Legislative Authorities.
- MSc (Master of Science) or similar in a quantitative field such as Engineering.
- Direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services.
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans.
- At least 15 years’ experience from the offshore oil and gas industry and minimum 8 years’ experience in an executive level position such as General Manager or VP/EVP,
- A successful track record from operational and management roles,
- Successful track record of effectively leading teams,
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development and strategic planning,
- Contracting experience on an executive level,
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking and presentation skills,
- An action oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible and innovative approach to operational management
We offer a competitive remuneration and salary package, a challenging role which provides the opportunity to make fundamental contributions to the success of the company.
Information about the position can be requested from Kathleen Mathisen, Vice President HR, 55 25 22 40.
DOF Subsea is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Apply for job HERE