Sr. Subsea Completion Engineer (refnr. 405783)
- Independently design subsea well completions and well interventions to meet the objective of the wells
projects and in accordance to governing regulations, processes and procedures.
- Prepare relevant input to basis of design, main drilling and completion programs, drilling and completion
activity programs, D&C part of the PDOs, risk assessments, budget cost estimates, AFEs, handover
documentation and final well reports.
- Follow up delivery of D&W subsea related equipment
- Follow up interfaces between subsea and D&W activities, including interface testing and deliveries.
- Implement well integrity throughout planning and execution phase.
- Follow up and QA/QC subsea and completion suppliers services, studies and equipment deliveries.
- Ensure lessons learned are incorporated into the designs.
- Monitor, report and follow up operation performance.
- Onshore duty and Offshore work and follow up as required.
- Contribute to improve management processes and guidelines/procedures for well operations.
- Provide technical input and evaluation to tenders and contracts as required.
- Comply and follow up the MOC process (Management of Change).
- Ensure interface work towards other departments (facility, subsurface etc) is followed up.
- Participate in audits and verifications of partners and contractors.
- Follow up relevant parts of partner operated projects on request.
- Support/ train junior engineers as required.
- Minimum 10 years experience in NCS Drilling/Completion/Well Intervention/Subsea operations.
- Relevant experience and sound technical understanding of planning and execution of subsea drilling and
- Relevant experience with planning and execution of subsea project/field development is desired.
- Relevant offshore experience.
- Good knowledge of NCS regulations and relevant standards.
- Experience with clean up/well testing operations is desired.
- Experience with contract management and tender evaluation.
- Knowledge of well planning and execution software.
- Creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Good communicating skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written). Knowledge of Norwegian is desirable.
- Good commercial understanding
Refnr : 405783
Workplace : Stavanger
Role : Temporary
Application Deadline : 21.06.2015
Start-Up : 01.08.2015
Anne Metten Fjeld
Mob: 40 00 66 58
For complete job description and application form: [Click here]