IT Domain Specialist - Finance & HR
Rolls-Royce Marine is currently looking for a high-caliber individual to fill the role of IT Domain Specialist within the Finance & HR capability to be a part of the Marine Application Delivery (MAD) team. MAD is the Center of Competence for strategic Marine IT Business Applications. This role reports to the IT Head of Capability, Finance & HR.
As an IT Domain Specialist you will support and deliver fit for purpose solutions in the Finance and HR capability to the Rolls-Royce Marine business.
- Provide expertise in the evaluation and interpretation of functional requirements in order to design fit-for-purpose solutions within the Finance & HR Capability.
- Specify, design and maintain structures for information management within the Marine ERP system to support business information needs.
- Test and validate functional solutions/enhancements as delivered by designated vendors to meet designed specifications and quality levels.
- Specify and document all technical and functional steps to implement delivered and approved solutions.
- Provide specialist expertise and practical assistance in the investigation, evaluation and interpretation of data to ensure portfolio and systems coherence, availability, accuracy, and security.
- Support Super Users on definition, improvement, and compliance of business processes leveraging on IT out-of-box functionalities within the Finance and HR domains.
- Support the development of IT portfolio and roadmap.
Qualifications and experience
- Educated to a degree level within IT or related area. Documentation of relevant and extensive experience may compensate for the lack of formal education.
- Proven record of extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Finance-related software applications and modules within ERP, preferably Infor BaaN system but other large and similar applications will be accepted (SAP, M3, Oracle).
- Proficiency of English at fluent level, verbally and written.
- Experience from project teams, with inclusion of multi-cultural resources working in different time zones is appreciated.
- Prepared on occasions to work away from base.
- Foundation certification in ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) best practices is a plus.
- Good development opportunities in an international environment.
- Flexible work hours and holiday arrangements.
- Bonus scheme.
- Comprehensive pension and insurance schemes.
- Offers of share savings program.
- Extended scheme for compassionate leave.
- Travel opportunities.
- IA-agreement and occupational health service.
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis.
Work location: Ålesund (Norway).
For more information please contact:
IT Head of Capability - Finance & HR: Karthikeyan Athimoolam, +47 911 499 29
Electronic Application Form