Technical Support Senior Engineer
The Technical Sales Support department within Jotun Performance Coatings is divided into four core functions. Technical Support, Technical Service, Technical Training and Sales Support Systems.
We are searching for a Technical Support Senior Engineer to strengthen the Corporate Technical Support Team to support the global Performance coatings sales network with technical advice on product use, specifications, development of global technical processes and policies, risk assessments on guarantees and technical follow up on complaints and learnings from complaints.
As a member of the Corporate Technical support Team you will be responsible for Technical inquiries, follow up on complaint handling, testing of products and coating systems, develop global technical documentation in the form of Technical Data Sheets, Application Guides and Application Procedures for specific standards such as PSPC, follow up on and continuous develop Jotun Performance coatings Resistance lists for Marine and Protective Coatings, Maintaining a specification library for easy reference for sales, support and development of material used for internal and external training/learnings
- Reply to technical inquiries though the TSS Corporate mailbox
- Reply on questions about Tank coating related to actual Resistance lists
- Follow up on Complaints
- Make documents to communicate relevant information to the global Jotun network
- Share knowhow with the global Jotun network
- Be an important part of the innovation process in ensuring that products are practically and application wise suitable for intended market
- Work closely with R&D and marketing in giving feedback from the field and application part of the market
- Experience from laboratory within chemistry and innovations
- Experience within coating inspection, technical sales and service
- Experience from work in international and cross-cultural environments
- Presentation skills
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- College / University, Master's degree
- Interpersonal skills, Inspirational and ability to build and retain relationships
- Selfdriven, independent – taking responsibility for execution and completion of defined tasks and projects
- Ambitious and result driven with a high level of quality focus
- Ability to plan systematically, initiate and follow through
- Ability to quickly understand and analyse complex issues and problems - comes up with sound and rational judgements
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Insurance and Pension schemes
- Travel: Some travelling must be expected
Hystadveien 167, 3209 Sandefjord
Stig Johnsen, Global Technical Support Manager, (+47) 91 11 30 06,email@example.com
Line Fjelddalen Eik, HR Officer, (+47) 99 12 60 03, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref. nr.: 2672058568
Number of positions: 1
For online application form: [Click here]