Sales Manager (KML-15/006)
Kongsberg Maritime delivers ship automation and instrumentation to various types of vessels world-wide. Merchant Marine Trondheim has responsibility for development and maintenance of Sensor systems and Instrumentation for machinery and Tank Level Gauging applications. Our main customers are ship owners, ship yards, engine makers and engineering companies around the world.
We see a rapidly growing interest for our products and need to strengthen our local sales department in Trondheim with a new Sales Manager. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with strong motivation to take on challenging tasks in a competitive and demanding international environment.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for sales and technical sales support to customers within geographical areas, and will work closely with other members of the world-wide sales team and our network of sales agents and sister companies. The position reports to our Vice President Sensor Sales in Trondheim.
- Self-driven person with positive attitude and good cooperative skills
- Technical education at a bachelor or master level within electronics, automation, machinery, naval or similar
- 3 years of work experience, preferably within the maritime or offshore sector
- Strong communication skills in English
- Good understanding of international relationships and cultures
- Participation within an international & technology driven business
- High degree of personal autonomy within responsibility areas
- Competitive remuneration package and social benefits
Place: Lade, Trondheim
Stefan Bremer, , mob: 47 99151554
Online application form: [Click here]