Rederiet Stenersen AS is a Norwegian Shipping Company located in Solheimsviken in Bergen. The Company manages and operates a modern fleet of 17 chemical tankers between 13.000 to19.000 dwt and is a considerable actor within its segment.
We have an open position in Bergen for Technical Superintendent.
- Be the main point of contact between the vessels and the operational management
- Give technical support to the vessels under your supervision
- Follow up your assigned vessels` condition and performance, and see to that it keeps a high standard
- Follow up planned maintenance
- Follow up, evaluate and coordinate class jobs, dockings, upgrading etc.
- Budgeting and cost control
- Participate in QHSE work
- Experience from similar positions and/ or as Senior Engineer
- Other relevant education or experience will be considered
- Good knowledge of tanker vessels is preferred
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Good teamwork and leadership skills
- Solution oriented and good technical understanding
- Good computer skills
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Opportunity to develop yourself and the business
- Opportunity to influence on how the ships are managed
- A dynamic and positive working environment
The Technical Superintendent reports to Technical Manager
All applications and inquiries will be treated with full confidentiality.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV at the following e-mail address: email@example.com within June 8th.
For more information, please contact HR Manager Linda Frederich on mobile: 90071073 or Technical Manager Frode Leganger on mobile: 99460894.