Service Engineer - Engine & Cargo handling simulator (KMBJ-15/022)
Simulation Customer Support-Horten
Customer Support is seeking a service engineer in product areas Engine and Cargo handling simulators installed at maritime training centers world wide.
We are looking for a candidate who can handle customer relations and contribute to networking between departments. Our service activity is mainly based on pre-planned activities and travel.
Kongsberg Maritime’s goal is to globally provide world class service and support for our customers.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Contribute to development of KM Simulation and Training’s role as leading supplier of maritime training systems through active and professional customer care.
- Follow-up of assigned customers with service agreements by handling open cases together with service personnel and technical departments to conduct proactive support
- Service/upgrade and maintenance at customer site – software and hardware
- Conduct training in HQ and at customer site
- Customer care
- World wide – travel activity (ca 50 – 100 days per year)
- Sales assistance
Qualifications / Skills:
- Ready and motivated for extensive support activity
- Hardware interest and knowledge
- Software / network interest and knowledge
- Self-starter / self-driven person with positive attitude
- Background from Marine industry is preferred but not required
- Able to collaborate in a team
- Service minded and customer focused
- Good communication skills in English and Scandinavian language
- Education on a Technician/Engineer level
- Must meet the health requirements that apply for offshore work
We can offer:
- Possibility to grow within the organization of a major global offshore company
- Work in an international environment
- World wide travel activity (ca 50 – 100 days per year –mainly planned visits)
- Personal development
Sted: Bekkajordet, Horten
Jon Michael Fjeldstad, , mob: 47 41327368
Online application form: [Click here]