Rolls-Royce is committed to the marine market and maintaining the world-leading position in design, development, supply and support of products and systems for commercial and naval customers worldwide.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a structured, motivated and professional individual to join our organisation in the role of Product Trainer - Winch. You will provide world-class training solutions to develop technical capability to Customers and employees.This include being responsible for design, development and delivering product & service learning solutions to customers and employees, as well as to ensure technical, legal, cultural and any other requirements are met. Key accountabilities
- Deliver product training on Rolls-Royce Winch systems to both customers and Rolls-Royce employees.
- Ensure that learning delivery and activity is in line with standard Product & Services policies, programmes and tools.
- Working with the CFBU Technical and Commercial Managers to ensure customer needs are met.
- Support training capability development for new product introductions within winch product range.
- In addition to technical - must demonstrate familiarity with field operations and product specific issues.
- Participate in the development and proofing reading of technical documents.
- Support the development and accreditation of Service Engineers and other Product Trainers on Winch products.Qualifications and experience
- Practical technical/product-related experience - substantial technical. understanding, knowledge of the products, systems and functionality.
- Meets regulatory experience where required.
- Recognized technical/engineering qualification.
- Ideally, practical technical/product-related field experience.
- Strong verbal communication and written skills in English language.We offer
- Good development opportunities in an international environment.
- Bonus scheme.
- Flexible work hour- s agreement and holiday arrangements.
- Good pension and insurance schemes.
- Offers of share savings program.
- Extended scheme for compassionate leave.
- IA-agreement and occupational health service.
- Active Welfare club with various activities.
Applications are reviewed on an on-going basis.
Work location: Ålesund
For more information, please contact:
Anders Godø - Rolls-Royce Resourcing on +47 904 69 24
Rolls-Royce is the world's leading provider of ship design, marine equipment and complete system solutions for most types of vessels.
9,000 employees worldwide working in the marine business of Rolls-Royce, and 3,200 employees in Norway. Rolls-Royce has customers and partners worldwide. Approximately 30,000 ships sail with equipment from Rolls-Royce.
For more information on www.rolls-royce.comApply here