After Sales Manager - Petrochemical, Oil and Gas (ref.nr. 2565673267)
For our Petrochemical, Oil and Gas division (POG) in Stavanger we are seeking an After Sales Manager to strengthen the company’s position in the after market by forming an After Sales Department including service, course and spares with focus on Life Cycle Support to company’s installed base in the POG market. The position will have the overall responsibility to develop the after market with focus on global service agreements with key customers, and build synergies between service, spares and customer training and offer this as one package. The role requires cooperation with existing regional hubs, and partners and distribution network in regions with lack of local AFS presence.
- Sales and budget responsibility for POG global after sales market
- Implement and further develop the strategy for this market, and customize our offering with focus on the objective for the position, and the different customers installed base.
- Implement a structure where service engineers have focus on, and are reporting modification and upgrade opportunities when visiting customers, and that service agreements always are part of our offering on new projects..
- Work with RSM’s and bid managers to formulate robust and accurate quotations, proposals, presentations and sales & execution strategies to support the after sales market
- Develop winning strategies alongside the regional sales teams by identifying, tracking and coordinating activities and actions
- Implement all approved plans in a timely manner and provide ongoing feedback as to the level of success achieved versus plan and any ongoing corrective actions.
- Manage the tasks and achieve set targets and objectives and ensure that a quality professional service is provided to all existing and potential customers.
- Provide timely, accurate reporting of sales & business development activity, opportunity development, competitor activity and any other matters deemed to be important to develop business in the sector.
- Identify market demands in order to influence the product development and product strategy. Actively participate in the process of establishing the benefit side of potential new products and provide sufficient market input to the cost / benefit process, specially the benefit side.
- Graduate from a technical and/or business school. Several years in sales within the fire safety business can compensate for a formal degree.
- Min. 5 years international experience in sales and/or marketing
- Experience within the oil & gas industry is an advantage
- Demonstrated, superior analytic and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, both orally and written
- Positive, structured with the ability to prioritize and perform well in an hectic environment
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Good cooperation skills
- International and dynamic environment with high activity
- For the right candidate, ability to develop and improve skills, interests, knowledge and career within the POG division, as well as Autronica Fire & Security and UTC
- A good compensation and benefit package in line with the industry and working experience
- 6th week vacation
Lagerveien 24, 4033 Stavanger
Bjørn Willy Kjær, Sales & Marketing Director, Division Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, (+47) 928 02 094
Advertiser: Autronica Fire and Security AS
Ref. nr.: 2565673267
Full or part time (%): 100%
Number of positions: 1
For online application form: [Click here]
Protecting life, environment and property www.autronicafire.com