For 200 years KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions.
Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defence, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
Service Engineer (KMC 15/016)
Global Customer Support, Navigation Systems
KM Global Customer Support is responsible for all service and support towards our customers once projects are completed by the project team. Kongsberg Maritime's goal is to provide world class service and support for our clients world wide.
Experienced service engineers are encouraged to apply.Main tasks and responsibilities:
Expertise required in:
- Technical support and assistance world wide
- Software configuration
- Technical commissioning
- Assist the product department with software testing
- Bridge systems (Radar, ECDIS, autopilot, steering control systems, communication systems)
- Technical drawings and schematic drawings and the use of AutoCAD
- Training will be providedEducation & Skills:
- Ready and motivated for world-wide support activities.
- Self-starter/self-motivated person with a positive attitude and good co-operative skills
- Ability to deal with several activities simultaneously in a hectic environment.
- Service minded and customer focused
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Must meet the health requirements that apply for offshore work
Working place is Kongsberg, Norway. Applicants should already live in Kongsberg or in its vicinity (able to commute to Kongsberg on a daily basis) or be willing to relocate to Kongsberg.
The job involves travelling world wide.
The position opens opportunities to work at one of our service offices abroad for periods of time.
Arild Andreas Riis, , mob: 47 95 88 52 78 Andrew Lynham, , mob: 47 93 23 24 39
Online application form: [Click here]