Paint/Mechanical Supervisor (ref.nr. 405644)
* Support the Discipline Lead or Managers to ensure that all work on and related to relevant discipline are performed according to Company HSE requirement and project design.
* Ensure the implementation of assigned activities, following defined plans and instructions and coordinating the activity of suppliers
* Ensure the implementation of good operating instructions to improve internal processes
* Monitor, inspect and control activities performed by suppliers to ensure that they are executed according to Project requirements and in a timely matter according to project targets.
* Diagnose faults or problems in the relevant discipline, proposing solutions and giving advice to the lead engineers on possible alternatives
* Support the development of safe and effective commissioning plan and procedure, together with discipline engineering and operations personell.
* Assist in the application of the relevant HSEQ procedure during commissioning assisting operations group with startup
* Be a good contributor for a satisfactory working environment between Company and Contractor organisation on construction site
* Motivate colleges to create and maintain a good working environment in relation to other Project groups, vendors and the Commissioning group
* Ensure all work performed is made in full compliance with Client's and local safety regulations to maintain 'No Failure' objectives of zero accidents, injuries and losses
* Degree or diploma in relevant discipline, or equal.
* Compliance: Local/National and International Standardsand Codes, Tender Procedures
* Commissioning and StartUp; Commissioning planning & Plant commissioning, Gas plant startup, Oil & condensate startup.
* Production Operations; Plant management, Plant prod. optimization, Operation/Maintenance advising.
* Production System Design; Oil & Gas processes & Facilities, extended NORSOK experience
* Minimum 7 years of relevant experience (MC and Commissioning) from construction sites in offshore projects.
* Fluent knowledge of both spoken and written English
* Problem Solving
* Planning target control
* Excellence orientation
Location: Hammerfest and then Offshore
Duration: 07.04.2015 - 07.09.2015
Refnr : 405644
Workplace : Hammerfest/Offshore
Role : Vikariat/engasjement
Application Deadline : 31.03.2015
Start-Up : 07.05.2015Contact Person:
Rune Dale Angeltveit
Mob: 90 18 19 86
Tel: 55 69 42 05
For complete job description and application form: [Click here]