A great opportunity has opened in Rolls-Royce Marine Norway within our Propulsion department. As General Manager Sales - Specialised Vessels Asia, you will be responsible for sales and customer management for Propulsion systems in said region.
Propulsion, together with Automation & Control and Engines business, form PACE - the largest business segment within Commercial Marine. To strengthen sales of our complete product packages and system solutions, PACE has combined its sales resources across the different Product Centers in the Nordics, and in addition to the role within Propulsion, you will lead the central sales team for PACE in Asia.
General Manager Sales
Main responsibilities are:
- Lead and develop Propulsion sales team as well as work closely with our regional sales teams
- Customer management
- Preparation of quotations
- Contract negotiations
- Market and customer feedback to ensure effective and customer aligned product development and product strategies
- Coordination with sales resources in the region.
Qualifications and experience:
- Formal background from customer management, project management and/or engineering
- Ability and track record in leading teams, preferably global teams
- Result oriented with strong drive and commitment
- Strong English skills
- International experience and cultural awareness
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Commercial awareness/background
- The role will give the correct person an excellent opportunity to gain international experience and to learn to know one of the strongest business segments within Marine.
- Competitive salary and benefit packages
- Targeted bonus arrangements
- Excellent pension and insurance arrangements
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional and international work environment
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basic
For more information, please contact Olav Haug Vikebakk, VP System Sales, +47 948 15 810
Rolls-Royce is the world's leading provider of ship design, marine equipment and complete system solutions for most types of vessels. 9,000 employees worldwide working in the marine business of Rolls-Royce, and 3,200 employees in Norway. Rolls-Royce has customers and partners worldwide. Approximately 30,000 ships operate with equipment from Rolls-Royce.
Trusted to Deliver Excellence.