* Independently design wells to meet the well objectives, and in accordance with governing regulations and Clilent's processes and procedures.
* Prepare relevant input to key well planning documents, main drilling programs, drilling programs, HAZOP/ risk assessments, budget cost estimates, AFEs and final well report.
* Implement well integrity throughout planning and execution phase.
* Execute the drilling programs and provide onshore technical support to the drilling operations.
* Ensure that drilling operations are carried out in accordance with objectives set out for safety and environmental performance.
* Monitor and report drilling operation performance.
* Follow up and QA/QC suppliers services, studies and equipment deliveries.
* Facilitate and coordinate risk weighted decision analysis as required.
* Ensure lessons learned are incorporated into the designs.
* Offshore work and follow up as required.
* Comply with and follow up the MOC process (Management of Change).
* Ensure interface work towards other departments (facility, subsurface etc) is followed up.
* Minimum bachelors degree in petroleum engineering or other relevant education.
* Minimum 5-10 years experience in D&W operations.
* Good knowledge of regulations and relevant standards.
* Extensive experience with well planning and well planning software.
* Sound technical understanding of development and exploration drilling, HSE and field operations.
* Experience with drilling operations using semi-submersible rigs.
* Good understanding of geology, subsea and commercial aspects.
* Offshore experience with drilling operations.
* Creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial.
* Ability to work independently and as a team player.
Duration: asap - 6 months with possiblity of extension
Workplace : Stavanger
Role : Vikariat/engasjement
Application Deadline : 26.03.2015
Start-Up : 01.04.2015
Mob: 40 43 81 64
Tel: 51 69 51 27
For complete job description and application form: Click here