We are looking for a senior structural PDMS designer to work as consultant on one of our clients projects within oil&gas.
Detailed Work tasks
- Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
- Modelling steel structural constructions in PDMS.
- Drawings production in PDMS.
- Self check and check of others work.
- Fabrication follow-up.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with PDMS 3D and PDMS draft (ver. 12.1)
- The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry and the NORSOK regulations related to the structural discipline.
- Experience with green field projects.
- Good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through as well as ability to work in team
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing
Technical College or other relevant education.
Extended knowledge to structural PDMS.
Both senior and junior will be evaluated.
Preferred higher education Master or Bachelor. If not, Technical College or other relevant education, combined with long experience.
Experis can offer you:
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.
Click here and apply through our webpage.