Researcher Fish Nutrition
• Join a well established group of researchers in our multidisciplinary research centre in Stavanger, Norway.
• Project manage research projects, aimed at expanding nutrition knowledge and developing feed-related solutions.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Get acquainted with an exciting and world leading business.
• Work in a progressive and highly innovative environment.
• Finished or near completion of a PhD in fish nutrition, a related field or equivalent work experience.
• A creative and innovative mindset.
• Excellent interaction and communication skills.
• Of particular benefit in this position are experience in oral presentation of scientific concepts and knowledge of fish physiology/biochemistry
• A permanent contract with excellent conditions.
• The opportunity to develop your skills further in a world-leading international company.
The working language is English. For further information please contact Leo Nankervis, Team Leader Salmonid Nutrition Skretting ARC, e-mail: email@example.com
Applications are invited from candidates with the described skills and experience. Please send your CV and cover letter describing your motivation for this position by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: March 30, 2015.