Our Field Service team seek a Field Engineer with experience from Marine Automation systems. We are looking for a Field Engineer that has relevant background.
Qualifications / skills:
- Education: Electro / Automation Engineer or similar
- Experience: Practical experience working with Merchant Marine automation systems. Experience as a ship electrician is favourable but not a must.
- Representing the Kongsberg visions and values.
- Effective written and oral communication. Fluent English necessary.
- Open minded.
- Service minded and customer friendly.
- Extended travel activity World Wide must be expected.
- Participate in Commissioning, Warranty and Service jobs World Wide.
- Participate as instructor in our training courses towards own employees and customers.
- Work close with other department in KM.
- Follow up on customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in GCS Support center when needed.
We can offer:
- An international, dynamic and creative environment.
- Great challenges.
- Collaboration with several different departments and functions, both internally and globally.
- Competence development within several fields and disciplines.
- Competitive terms.
Sted: Bekkajordet, Horten
Knut Roger Kristoffersen, , mob: 47 90 13 93 84
Online application form: [Click here]