- Support for all lifting operations onboard assure competence on involved personnel, all equipment in use are maintained and certified.
- Support for stability of the platform assure that all activities that can affect stability are identified an assured.
- Support in yearly training of all CCR/Field process operators according to agreed program.
- Support for safe on and offloading to supply ship and shuttle tanker including Bill of Lading and cargo documents.
- Support developing of procedures and instructions and/or supporting others in the organisation to prepare them. Such as maritime and logistics handbook (offshore),training plan for operators etc)
- Supporting the identification, planning, development and implementation of improvement programs within the Client's Logistics management in cooperation with Logistic department.
2-4 rotation offshore
- Nautical Marine Engineer and Stability Supervisor
- Hold legal qualification as responsible for stability floating installations.
- MINIMUM 5 years experience in stability and marine operations.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health, Environmental and/or Quality Management certification processes and of integrated management systems development and implementation projects.
- Experience in permit to work systems.
Hammerfest, Offshore, 2-4 rotation
01.04.2015 -31.12.2015 - possibility to be extended