For a global company in the FMCG (Fast-Moving-Consumer-Goods) we are now looking for a maternity coverage in the Business-Planner role for the foods category. In this role you should enable sustainable profit growth via driving strategy support, financial analysis, forecasting & planning, control and financial stewardship for the nordic food categories.
- Ensure plan delivery for the category and financial forecasting & planning
- Financial analysis on budgets, costs, actuals and innovation initiatives
- Financial support on strategic projects
- Internal relationship management within the Nordics and various teams
- Act as a true business-partner for the company's category team
- Frequent interaction with Category Leader, CFO, GM and Supply Chain Manager
- Collaborate with remote accounting-centers (order management, invoicing, commercial accountant) and shared service centres
- Manage multiple sourcing locations and multiple system environments (HFM&SAP)
- University/master degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience within finance, preferably in the FMCG industry
- Financial acumen and in-depth P&L and revenue management understanding
- Experience with financial reporting
- Advanced Excel user and experience with different financial reporting systems (SAP, HFM, Cognos)
- Strong analytical skills with ability to sort through multiple data sources
- Ability to business partnering underpinned by strong commercial understanding
- Strong Communicator, ability to influence and bring key messages across
- Presentation skills and sound and crisp story and deck building
- Fluent in English
The opportunity to work in a global company, with strong brands and values, competitive compensation and benefits. For the right candidate we offer a flexible work style, an open door culture and highly energetic and inspiring colleagues. Nordics Finance is a highly diverse and experienced team, consisting of people with different backgrounds and nationalities.
If you have questions about the position please contact Anders Frogner, 930 04 049, anders.frogner@randstad. All inquiries are treated confidentially.