We want you in our professional team!
We have frame agreements with all the major companies in the Oil & gas industry.
The scope of work (Work) is a “contracted service” to maintain our Client's 3D global portfolio for Client onshore and offshore installations. The main tasks will be:
- Acting as PDMS/Global Administrator on selected Client 3D global models.
- Establish PDMS projects, databases and working methods.
- Follow up the team’s as-built 3D model procedure and execution.
- Follow up and advise Company and Contractors w.r.t. PDMS project execution.
- Support and enhance Global best practices within the team.
- Support and follow up requests in Companies ServicesNow.
- International travel to support Client's projects worldwide can be necessary.
We are searching for candidates with
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Must have experience with AVEVA PDMS Global
Job location will be Stavanger and Oslo
- the most innovative projects
- exciting and challenging tasks and responsibilities in a wide range of projects
- career /competence development and social events
- different assignments in which you will be able to increase your competence and skills
- work in a company that has been in the business for more than 10 years.
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit Technogarden here.