Technogarden Engineering Resources AS is a consultant and reqruitment company specialising on highly qualified technical personnel. Our consultants are normally based and included in client project organisations where they work at solving technical issues and projects. Technogarden is part of the Norconsult Holding - Norways largest technical consultant engineer company.
Provide a comprehensive technical support for Rotating and Static (Piping/Vessels) Equipment during Concept Select, FEED and Detail Engineering phases of the Project. The position is responsible for compliance with Authority safety regulations. The position reports to the Engineering Manager.
• Review and comment all project documents related to Rotating and Static Equipment: equipment specifications, design guidelines and philosophies, layouts
• Support the preparation and evaluation of EPC Contracts
• Provide input to equipment sizing and selection and design specifications
• Follow up on the supply of key components (via EPC Contractor or direct), to ensure the quality of the equipment being supplies, including attending Factory Acceptance Testing
• Support construction, commissioning and start-up activities at Site
• To be the Company representative for Mechanical contracts