Corporate Safety and Security is responsible for the functions within the safety and security management system. Security in this context means the identification, mitigation and management of security related threats to Statoil’s people, assets and operations. The role of the corporate security organization is to provide independent security advice to the CEC, set the strategic direction and requirements for security across the group, monitor and support the business areas and provide the authoritative corporate security threat assessment. International Security as a new unit within Corporate Security and Emergency Preparedness will monitor and support implementation of the company’s security risk management processes, requirements and plans across our international activities. It will work across all BAs to ensure a consistent and efficient company approach.
- Further develop the new corporate unit within Security and Emergency Preparedness
- Perform security monitoring activities to ensure efficient implementation of company requirements and security plans
- Provide support and advice to BA security in different international locations
- Establish relevant external and internal networks to ensure quality and efficiency
- Education: Masters or Bachelors degree in security risk management
- High caliber security professional with military, agency, police service or corporate security background
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in other languages is an advantage
- Strong communication skills written and verbal, also within a multicultural setting
- Structured an systematic
- Being able to develop and build on existing networks
- Being able to interface and influence senior leaders and stakeholders
To read more about this and other vacancies with Statoil, please visit Statoil.com here.