Roxar Engineering & Development (E&D) is responsible for innovative and high-performance technology to maximize oil & gas reservoir performance. We develop multiphase flow measurement and flow assurance solutions for top-side, subsea and downhole installation.
Do you want to play a key role in strengthening Roxar’s industry leading product portfolio?
We are now looking for a (Senior) Embedded Software Developer in our Stavanger office.
The position will be part of the E&D Team developing and qualifying new products for Roxar’s portfolio. The team includes embedded hardware and software engineers in cooperation with mechanical engineers and product designers to ensure that our products fulfil our extensive performance and reliability requirements.
Be part of the team developing and implementing the embedded SW for our Flow metering products portfolio. Typical tasks include:
- Develop embedded software for microprocessors, DSPs and microcontrollers, typically using C/C++.
- Implement and adapt algorithms to hardware target.
- Implement communication protocols and drivers.
- Develop test specifications, test frameworks and automated tests.
- Board bring up in collaboration with the Embedded Hardware Designers.
- Develop requirement and design specifications.
- University/Engineering degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Cybernetics or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience with Embedded SW systems.
- Good embedded system understanding i.e. how different disciplines interact.
- Good understanding of object oriented principles with C++.
- Good understanding of software methodology principles.
- Experienced with revision control systems.
- Experienced with automated testing.
- Experience with Real Time Operating System (RTOS), embedded Linux or similar.
- Knowledge of assembly programming is preferred, but not essential.
- Analytical, structured, thorough, committed, self-driven and proactive
- Experienced with team work.
- Good at creating strategies and plans.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
To find out more and apply, please visit Roxar here.