Roxar Downhole provides innovative and high-performance technology designed to maximize oil & gas reservoir performance. We develop and install high performance monitoring systems for downhole installation where environments often are extreme.
Do you want to play a key role in strengthening Roxar Downhole’s industry leading product portfolio?
We are now looking for a Manager - Downhole Engineering & Development
The position will be lead the Engineering & Development team developing and qualifying new products for Roxar Downhole’s portfolio. The team includes embedded hardware and software engineers in cooperation with mechanical engineers and product designers to ensure that our products fulfil our extensive performance and reliability requirements.
- Building and developing a motivated team capable of supporting the BLs prioritizations of engineering and product development activities
- Provide support to Product Manager and Technical Product Managers when needed within areas like project planning, technical clarifications, technical studies, budgeting, etc.
- Overall responsibility for the DH E&D work processes and SHEQ procedures at site and take action for improvement whenever needed
- Coordinate the use of resources shared with other E&D groups in Roxar, and allocate resources to projects
- Identify competency needs and gaps, and develop the team’s capabilities to cover the needs in different technical and administrative areas necessary to support the ongoing projects
- Build an environment encouraging new ideas
- Higher education (Bachelor/Master or similar) in relevant technical area like petroleum, physics, electronics, mechanics, instrumentation or similar
- Technical background, ideally from downhole domain. Other relevant areas are extreme condition instrumentation, mechanical design, or advanced product design in general
- Proven track record in management, preferably of multi-discipline teams
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Good business understanding and a drive for results
- Skilled in managing processes and systems
- Structured and well organized as well as being a strong team leader and team motivator
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit Roxar.com here.