Technogarden Engineering Resources AS
is a consultant and reqruitment company specialising on highly qualified technical personnel. Our consultants are normally based and included in client project organisations where they work at solving technical issues and projects. Technogarden is part of the Norconsult Holding - Norways largest technical consultant engineer company
We have exciting and challenging positions for future projects, and are looking for a SENIOR MC / COMMISSIONING ENGINEERs Roles, responsibilities and tasks:
- The MC/Commissioning engineer shall ensure day-to-day planning, preparation and executing of the commissioning work according to best practice
- Contribute to a HSE minded and goal oriented commissioning organization.
- Contribute to plans/ schedules, procedures, routines and work processes used during commissioning.
- Provide input to the risk management process
- Prepare experience transfer feedback
- Special attention to Commissioning Procedures and improvement potential
- Follow up and ensure that systems are updated, and used within organization.
- Assist to secure sufficient training and development of personnel within the commissioning organization.
- Exercise RFC and RFO
- Take part in FAT/UFAT on behalf of Commissioning.
- Coordinate commissioning activities with Construction, Engineering and Vendor.
- Coordinate and execute commissioning activities for safety systems
- Build good relationship with Contractors and Vendors
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience from project development/execution (within project execution, completion and commissioning)
- Multidiscipline understanding and ability to work ‘across’ all areas in the project
- Experience from Drillling, Drilling Rigs and Drilling Contractors is required.
- It will be an advantage if you also have been involved in Yards Stay projects, Re-Classifications, Commissioning/start-up and /or Modification and Upgrades of these type of units.
- A relevant Bachelor Degree is necessary
- Technical and operational knowledge and experience
- You need good communication skills in English, in writing as well as verbally, in addition to one of the Scandinavian languages.
Structured and organised Proactive Team player
We offer exciting and challenging tasks and responsibilities in a wide range of projects, career development and social events. As a consultant in Technogarden you will be part of a winning team. We have frame agreements with many key players in the industry. Through different assignments you will be able to increase your competence and skills, and we are competitive on terms and conditions.