Technogarden Engineering Resources AS is a consultant and reqruitment company specialising on highly qualified technical personnel. Our consultants are normally based and included in client project organisations where they work at solving technical issues and projects. Technogarden is part of the Norconsult Holding - Norways largest technical consultant engineer company.
- Responsible for effective interface management within defined parts of the project.
- Close follow-up of contractors’ management of external interfaces (towards other contractors) and internal interfaces (within contractor group, vendors and sub-contractors) at contractor sites.
- Assist in maintaining the overall interface management process, system and procedure in the project.
- Ensure implementation of interface management requirements in contracts and contractor organizations in cooperation with company representatives and project personnel.
- Give guidance and training to project personnel and contractors to ensure correct use of the interface system tool, and understanding of the process.
- Ensure that all interface issues within your scope are registered, managed and resolved according to the Project Interface Management Plan.
- Participate in interface meetings between relevant contractors and give guidance where necessary to enable the contractors to resolve issues and fulfil their responsibilities.
- Participate in project meetings and present, operate and maintain the project’s interface management system tool, as required.
- Report interface status to Technical Interface Coordinator and Company Representatives as required
- Coordinate tool use within TQ, NCR, and project change management for relevant contractors and ensure correct use and understanding of the processes by the contractors and by Company project team
- Frequent travelling to contractor sites to be expected
- Committed to company HSEQ policy and principles
- Act responsible and in accordance with company HSEQ and quality requirements
- Act in accordance with company ethical guidelines and code of conduct
- University degree or Master degree in an engineering subject
- Minimum 5-8 years experience within minor/major projects/operation in the oil and gas industry
- At least 2 years of experience with interface coordination/management in oil & gas projects
- Preferably, experience of technical change management; NCR processes (handling of exemptions, deviations); Technical Queries; and other project management processes
- Experience with web based interface management systems, preferably experience with Seaflex WIR in a project execution environment
- Creative, open, responsible, systematic, structured, detail focused and entrepreneurial
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Extensive knowledge and competence within own discipline
- Demonstrate thorough understanding for own responsibility area (subsea and drilling)
- Strong planning abilities together with skills for day to day planning, execution and follow up
- Establish priorities to maintain a balance between short- and long term activities
- Have a proactive mind set and work style which can influence others
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
- Proactively seeking advice from others and share own experiences with the group
- Be able to create a motivational working climate for both contractors, teams and individuals
As a consultant in Technogarden you will be part of a winning team. We have frame agreements with many clients and can offer you a wide range of challenges and exciting work tasks. Through different assignments you will be able to increase your competence and skills, and we are competitive on terms and conditions.
To read more and apply, please visit Technogarden here.