Development of new products and/or improvements to existing and new product lines, and provide technical guidance and expertise to ensure that internal and external customers receive delivery on time with conforming, quality and safe products that meet or exceed customer requirements. Ensure the performance of the engineering Team including knowledge transfer, planning, execution, implementation of projects together with the department manager.
- Analyse requirements and write detailed specifications for Ethernet video-based products / systems and functionality.
- Development, testing and maintenance of Hardware and Software for video-based products / systems.
- Contact with suppliers.
- Support to Sales and Production.
- Production of technical documentation
- Work closely in cross-functional teams
- Engineering bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience from working with:
- Generic Windows / Linux / Android development
- QT UI Framework
- OpenCV / Computer Vision
- Real time data processing
- Experience with digital video technology focusing on h.264 network streaming
- Preferably with knowledge of analogue video technology
- Ability to work in team and to take initiatives independently
- Stress resilient and able to multitask
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Good communication skills in English
Location / Reports To:
Haugesund (Risøy) / Head of Engineering & Development
- Competitive salary, with the opportunity to professional and personal development
- Innovative working environment with experienced engineers
- Dynamic department attitude where development and ideas are focused on
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit Imenco here.