Senior Data Processor
We are strengthening our survey team and are looking for
experienced personnel who are seeking new challenges.
DeepOcean operates spreads providing survey and inspection to both oil companies and main contractors. DeepOcean is a market leader within this segment. This has come about through the use of the most up to date technologies and the experience of DeepOcean personnel. DeepOcean owns and operates a modern fleet of survey and inspection ROV systems. They are specifically developed for cost-effective and reliable underwater inspections and survey of the highest quality.
As a member of the Survey department you will join our team of Surveyors, Data Processors and Geologists to support the offshore survey operations.
This is an offshore based position.
- Planning and preparations for survey projects
- Liaise with survey crew and client on technical requirements and data deliverables
- Quality control during data acquisition
- Processing of data from multibeam echo sounders, subsea positioning equipment, pipetracker etc
- Develop procedures
- Provide input to reports and data deliverables to client
- Master or Bachelor degree within Hydrography/Surveying
- Minimum 5 - 10 years relevant experience
- Experience with one or several of the following is preferred:
- ROV/ROTV/AUV Operations
- EIVA software, QINSy, Pisys software
- HAIN NavLab Processing
- GIS software
- Good teamworker
- Positive working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Personal development
- Permanent employment; fixed offshore rotation
- Exciting and challenging projects
To read more and apply, please visit DeepOcean here.