Uni Research CIPR has currently an open position as Senior/Principal Researcher within the research topic of EOR. The EOR group works with a number of the largest oil companies on a diverse portfolio of EOR methods where the research focus is on describing fundamental mechanisms in order to bring methods into application. We provide unique laboratory facilities which allow special experiments such as full reservoir conditions and x-ray imaging techniques. The successful candidate will be a part of a team of researchers working on various topics within water-based and gas-based EOR, e.g. surfactant, polymer, low salinity, nanotechnology, WAG and foam. The working philosophy at CIPR is that researchers take part in all aspects of a project; from project planning to execution and reporting. This ensures that the interpretation of results is made on a full understanding of the process. The successful candidate will contribute to develop new knowledge through creative and innovative design of experiments and in-depth analysis of results. Project leadership will be a key task.
- Substantial experience from research/work in the field of Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Active reporting of results in scientific publications on the subject of EOR
- PhD or equivalent experience in a relevant subject area
- Documented experience from research institutes and/or industrial companies
- Fluency in English, both reading and writing
- Experience with project leadership and reporting
- Laboratory experience in EOR methods
- Creative and innovative
- Good communication and team working skills
- Structured and goal oriented
To read more and find out how to apply, click here.