- Various reservoir- or production engineering work tasks in a relevant organizational unit.
- The summer internship will give you an introduction of some of the various tasks within Statoil, and give some insight how it is to work in our company.
- Students from university/college studying reservoir- and/or production engineering who have completed at least one year of their bachelor study till maximum 1 year of master study within summer 2015.
- Analytical and strategic mind-set
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards
- Contribute to a good working environment
- International mindset and the ability to work in a multicultural environment
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit Statoil.com here.