Technogarden Engineering Resources AS is a consultant and reqruitment company specialising on highly qualified technical personnel. Our consultants are normally based and included in client project organisations where they work at solving technical issues and projects. Technogarden is part of the Norconsult Holding - Norways largest technical consultant engineer company.
Technogarden is seeking a senior HVAC engineer to follow up Browfield (Mid & North) portofolio modifications projects. The objective of the project is to extend /modify platform lifetime for relevant platforms in Midt and North asset area my modifications and tie inn of the tie back projects in the area.
- Repsonsible for all HVAC related issues in the project
- Follow up FEED and EPC(I) contractors
- Participate during bid evaluation
- Work with contractors and as early as possible provide necessary technical clarifications
- Identify technical solutions together with systems owner, contractor and platform operations
- Ensure correct documentation is being prepared and assist LCI coordinator
- Contribute to the establishment of plan and cost
- Approval of qualifications
- Bachelor or Master engineer degree
- Min 7 years of experience as a mechanical engineer
- Good knowledge of HVAC
- Good knowledge of rules and regulations of the oil & gas offshore industry
- Preferably some knowledge of EIT
- Have the ability to cooperate well with other disciplines and with clients
As a consultant in Technogarden you will be part of a winning team. We have frame agreements with many clients and can offer you a wide range of challenges and exciting work tasks. Through different assignments you will be able to increase your competence and skills, and we are competitive on terms and conditions.
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit Technogarden here.