We are looking for one RF engineer with experience within optimization of TETRA network.
- Cooperate with Driving test coordinator, driving test teams and Customer
- Drive test data analysis and data post-processing
- Drive test data verification with accordance to contractual requirements
- Optimisation of the network, solving RF related issues and propose optimisation changes if required
- Report optimisation progress and results to Customer
- Generate final drive test reports
- Customer will evaluate and implement suggested optimisation changes.
It is up to Customer decision to accept the suggested changes.
- The optimisation engineer must be security cleared
- TETRA Radio Network optimisation experience (minimum 3 years)
- Strong TETRA systems knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of planning tool (ICS Telecom), GIS tool (MapInfo) and optimisation tools
- Appropriate driving licences valid in Norway
- Authorisation for work on the project - if the applicant does not have it, it will be applied.
- Experience of using Windows applications and RF measurement equipment.
- Good english speaking and writing skills
- Effecient and solution-oriented
- Able to handle multiple tasks in parallel without failure
- Flexible and openminded
We offer challenging and educational tasks in a major telecommunications project. As a start, this is a short assignment with 6 months horisont. Startup is planned January 2015.