- Advice in connection with platform marine operations related to load transfer (load out, float out, lift off, upending, mating and construction afloat), transport, towing, installation and removal operations of modules, topsides and other marine structures involving multi wheel trailers, barges, tugs or heavy lift carriers.
- Advice in connection with heavy lift operations of modules, topsides and other marine structures involving heavy lift crane vessel Evaluate marine contractors and selection of vessels and marine equipment
- Develop specifications and scope of work for inquiries, studies, marine vessels and equipment, grillage/seafastening, rigging arrangement, lifting equipment, lift point design, bumper and guide arrangement
- Identify yard and platform interfaces/preparations
- Verifying operational aspects and related risks in connection with the marine- and heavy lift operations.
- Assist with weight/COG criteria, weighing, displacement tests and assist with and verification of marine manuals and required technical documentation
Master's or bachelor degree in structural or marine engineeringLanguage requirements English
- Work location Onshore sporadic offshore
- Personnel area / subareaNO0 Rogaland - Stavanger
- Commutors accepted Yes
- Work hours Full time
- Rotation None
- Duty scheme No
To read more, please visit Technogarden here.