Technogarden Engineering Resources AS is a consultant and reqruitment company specialising on highly qualified technical personnel. Our consultants are normally based and included in client project organisations where they work at solving technical issues and projects. Technogarden is part of the Norconsult Holding - Norways largest technical consultant engineer company.
On behalf of one of our clients we are searching for a Cost Lead. Position will be in Stavanger but later moved to Hammerfest.
- Cost Control of defined main CBS's. Monitor project activities.
- Analyze contractors and project team cost estimation and prepare reports.
- Participate in relevant coordination meetings and ad hoc project meetings.
- Checking project reports.
- Coordinate weekly and monthly reporting.
- Coordinate ad hoc management presentations.
We are searching for a candidate with following competence and background:
Bachelor degree in Engineering or Economy
- 5-10 years of Oil & Gas Industry experience
- 3-5 years of project cost control and reporting
- E&P Management (Generic). E&P SW Use & test (Generic).
- Organisation Processes: Project Management process, Work team management methodology, Contracting Strategy
- Project Management: Prep. of Develop. Program & Budget, Project Planning, Risk analysis, CloseOut Report
- Preparation. Project Management methodologies and techniques.
- Good English language skills both oral and written.
- Problem solving
- Planning target control
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Bullet point
As a consultant in Technogarden you will be part of a winning team. We have frame agreements with many clients and can offer you a wide range of challenges and exciting work tasks. Through different assignments you will be able to increase your competence and skills, and we are competitive on terms and conditions.