Technogarden Engineering Resources AS is a consultant and reqruitment company specialising on highly qualified technical personnel. Our consultants are normally based and included in client project organisations where they work at solving technical issues and projects. Technogarden is part of the Norconsult Holding - Norways largest technical consultant engineer company.
Technogarden Astra North AS is searching for a Mechanical Engieer (Static and Rotating) with right competence to the current asset portofolio. The project objective is to extend/modify platform lifetime for relevant platforms in Mid and North asset area by modification and tie in or tie back projects in the area.
Tie-in projects (topside-scope) Operating on live plants requires high competence and continuous collaboration with Operations and internal stakeholders.
Offshore Brownfield Mid & North manage a complex portfolio of 5-10 modification projects on Clients existing offshore and onshore plants.
- Drilling Upgrades
- Integration Projects
- •Upgrades / robustness
- Module projects (typical pre compression projects, LQ extensions, etc.)
Taks and Responsibility:
- Position with broad mechanical working area including rotating.
- Contribute to SOW / ITT work and tender evaluations for next project phases including CA.
- Follow up of contractors on technical and method/ solutions studies.
- Follow up of mechanical package deliveries.
- Close cooperation with all relevant internal and external resources
Relevant competence criteria
- University degree (B.Sc./ M.Sc) or equivalent education within Mechanical Engineering. (Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education.)
- Minimum 5 years of experience with engineering and construction.
- Beneficial with offshore installation experience
- Knowledge of white disciplines and HVAC
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to cooperate well with other disciplines are required
- HSE focus
- Compliancy to governing and technical provision
- English and Norwegian language skills fluently both oral and written
As a consultant in Technogarden you will be part of a winning team. We have frame agreements with many clients and can offer you a wide range of challenges and exciting work tasks. Through different assignments you will be able to increase your competence and skills, and we are competitive on terms and conditions.